The flight center offers a variety of new and late model airplanes for rental. The airplanes are well-maintained in accordance with Federal Aviation Administration and Department of Transportation standards by FAA certified mechanics. Each airplane is insured for operation by qualified pilots within the continental 48 states.
(Effective May 1, 2015)
|CESSNA||172S SKYHAWK with XM Weather||$150||$210|
|CESSNA||172S SKYHAWK with G1000 XM Weather, Traffic||$155||$215|
|CESSNA||T240 TTX with G2000 XM Weather||$385||$445|
|BEECHCRAFT||A36 BONANZA ADSB and WAAS||$350||$410|
|BEECHCRAFT||F33C BONANZA with XM Weather Traffic and WAAS GPS||$300||$360|
|BEECHCRAFT||B55 BARON with XM Weather Traffic and WAAS GPS||$385||$445|
- One hour minimum rental per flight.
- Three hour minimum rental per day up to 24 hours away from base.
- For flights exceeding 24 hours, a deposit for the full estimated time is due at the time of reservation.
- A valid Federal Aviation Administration medical, pilot certificate and proficiency required for solo flight.
- Non-ownership insurance required for solo flight.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
Click on images for larger views.